Monday, June 15, 2009

Ouch!

Well, I had the inevitable phone call from daycare today. Nothing major at all, but it was my first "injury phone call" from daycare. They have called before (usually because Caleb had a fever) but I always get butterflies when I hear his teacher on the other end of the line. This morning, Caleb apparently bit the dust. He smacked his lip on the floor. At first, the teacher thought it was pretty deep but, thankfully, it stopped bleeding and he stopped crying pretty fast. Glad it was nothing major and they just wanted to let me know. It took a lot, but I didn't fly over there to check on him. He is in good hands there. They love him and he loves them right back.

1 comment:

  1. Awh - poor lil dude! At least he took it like a champ after his big "chomp"!

    ReplyDelete