Thursday, June 11, 2009

Well, here goes....

So, I have decided to write a blog...you know...since I have time to spare?!? (If someone who has a child under the age of 18 has spare time, I would love to know how you have found it...) I always enjoy reading my friend's blogs and for the past few days little things have happened that I feel would be good to record "on paper." I am sure that most of my blogs will be about Caleb, since my whole world revolves around him, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I can't say that I am the best writer, and I can assure you there will be spelling and punctuation errors, so I will go ahead now and thank anyone who reads this in advance. :)


I figure my first should most certainly have a picture of the little dude that I will be writing about on a daily basis...so here he is....Master Caleb Lee. (Isn't he the most precious thing you have ever seen? His Daddy is pretty cute, too, huh!?!)

So, what is Caleb up to these days, you ask?!? Well, just this morning as we were riding to work I looked in the back seat and Caleb was ever so proudly looking at his sweet little hand with his index and middle fingers pointed straight in the air, and the other three fingers in a fist. He looked at me with a smile, looked back down to his fingers, and then said "TOOOOOO!" Yep -Caleb can now count to two on his fingers with ease. If given some help he can make it to four. "Un, TOOOO, EEEEE, FOOOOO!" Any time he learns a new trick, he gets very tickled with himself and will laugh about it...so I am sure we will be getting some more giggles out of his new trick the next few days. It is fun hearing new words come out of his mouth. I am sure that I am the only one who can understand most of these words, but they are "words" none the less....and I am proud of him for it!
At 20 months old, Caleb also enjoys dancing, watching Dora the Explorer, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse or Little Einsteins, and going down the "Fide" (slide) at either the park, daycare or at home. His best friend is Lucy, our black kitty and he has recently started to try and pick her up...she isn't too sure about his new found strength, but still comes by Caleb every now and then to rub on his legs - which always ends with him squealing and the kitty making a mad dash for the next room.
Oh, and I guess I should also clear the air. So many of my friends have started up a blog when they find out they are pregnant. NO - not pregnant! We may add a fourth SOME day, but not yet. :)
Thanks to those who have read the first post of what I hope to be many in the "Happy-Lee Ever After" series!

6 comments:

  1. Tami! Welcome to the world of blogging! Cannot wait to read more - great first post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) I likey. Reminds me... I need to update mine...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! I forgot to add....

    Kristen Camden ROCKS!!!!!!!

    (She said I could only start a blog if I made a note for her each time....I can't make any promises for every blog, but I cant already take back my promises! LOL)
    -Tami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, this was sweet. Keep writing...its great! Your son is so handsomely adorable. -Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Another blog to read! I'm going to add you to my list on my blog! (cahillcraziness.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love reading your facebook comments so can't wait to read your blog as well. Your family is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete